- Coating on the outside: PE, PP, FZM, bitumen, GRP
- Coating on the inside: Epoxy resin, cement
Surface treatment - outside/inside
Surface treatment - outside/inside Outside Coating with polyethylene / polypropylene
- 3-layer technology (3LPE/ 3LPP)
- Sinter process
- According to DIN30670 / 30678 and ISO21809-1
- Glassfiber reinforced plastic (GRP) is an extremely resilient material that is applied to the outer PE layer as an additional protection against mechanical damages. This type of coating is particularly used for pipe pressing and horizontal drilling processes (HDD).
- Epoxy resin acc. API RP 5L2 to improve flow capacity of gas line pipe
- Various types of epoxy to protect from abrasion and highly corrosive fluids
- Special laquers: suitable for conveying jet fuel
- Comply with national hygienic standards acc. DVGW W343/ W347/ W270
- Lining with suitable types of cement: portland cement (CEM I), portland cement sulfate-resistant (CEM I-HS), blast-furnace cement (CEM III)
- Cut to size
- Coating with PE, PP, PU, bitumen, resin, cement etc.
Special requirements according to customer specifications on request.